Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Deadly Fear - Out Now!

Yesterday was Cynthia Eden's release day!! You probably know her from her super sexy paranormals. Now she's writing romantic suspense and Deadly Fear is her first release from Grand Central.


What's this hot story about?


TWO BRILLIANT AGENTS


FBI Special Agent Monica Davenport has made a career out of profiling serial killers. But getting inside the twisted minds of the cruel and the sadistic has taken its toll: She’s walled herself off from the world. Yet Monica can’t ignore fellow agent Luke Dante, the only man who ever broke through her defenses.


ONE DREAM TEAM


Luke has the unique ability to put victims at ease…professionally, he and Monica made a perfect team. Now they’re reunited to catch a murderer who uses his victims’ deepest, darkest fears for sport - but their investigative skills aren’t enough. Luke and Monica will have to face the secrets from their past, the ones that terrify them the most, if they are to have a future together.


But can they catch a killer whose weapon is…DEADLY FEAR?


Sounds good right! My copy still hasn't arrived but it's on the way! Where can you find this? Amazon or Barnes & Noble. (It's also available at a bunch of other bookstores, I just don't have the links)


I hope you check it out! Not only is Cynthia incredibly sweet, she's also incredibly talented! I'm so looking forward to her dive into my fave genre, romantic suspense.

2 comments:

Kaylea Cross said...

This sounds so good! When am I ever going to find the time to reall all these books I want? Sigh.

Katie Reus said...

I know right! I've just discovered audible.com so I've been downloading books to my iPod and listening while I walk/jog.