Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday!

How is it Friday already? I feel like I did NOTHING this week. I know I did b/c my word count went up but it's definitely been a weird week and I'm not exactly sure why. Nerves maybe? I'm waiting (shocking!) on some writing stuff so that's probably why. Sometimes the longer it gets--and by my impatient writer standards sometimes a week seems like forever, lol--the more antsy I get.


Oh well, it's Friday and I'm stoked! Why? Salt comes out tonight! The man doesn't really want to go b/c he doesn't care for Angelina Jolie which I think is slightly insane b/c I have a small massive girl crush on her. He's more into the wholesome girl next door look but I think the real reason he doesn't want to go is b/c he secretly digs Jennifer Aniston but whatever, we're seeing the movie! Since the first preview I've been dying for this goodness and it's finally here. Other than that, I'm strapping myself down in front of the computer and editing, editing, editing this weekend! Yes, my life is exciting. Don't hate too much. And for all you ladies going to Nationals next week, I'm totally hating, lol.


What are your plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

Kaylea Cross said...

See, this is why I need to live closer to you :) I'd totally be your date tonight! Enjoy, and let me know how it is.