Wednesday, July 21, 2010

News!

In case you haven't noticed my blog header has changed thanks to Jax Cassidy. She also updated my website and my alter ego's website. I don't think she's taking any more clients at this time but here's here design site anyway: http://jaxadoradesign.com/ She's an amazing friend and I'm so thankful to have her in my life. I still can't believe she took the time to do all this for me :) Hugs to you, Jax!


In addition to those changes, I have awesome news! You might have seen this posted on Divas but if not, last Friday I received a call from Angela James offering me a contract with Carina Press! To say I'm stoked would be a serious understatement. When I saw the number on my cell I thought it was this annoying security company that keeps calling. So glad I was wrong! My editor emailed me yesterday so I figured it was okay to officially post the news here. I have a tentative release date of February 2011 but obviously anything could change. I'll post more details on the story itself later.


Oh, I almost forgot until I saw my calendar this morning. Caridad Pineiro posted an excerpt of my recent release from Ellora's Cave (Power Unleashed, 3rd book Miami Scorcher series) on her blog. It's just a teaser and if you comment you're entered to win a copy of the second book from the series.


And now I'm off to get some serious editing done!

9 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Congrats on the sale!

Lisa said...

The blog looks great! Big congrats on the sale!! That's awesome!

Pamela Cayne said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! Opening a bottle of virtual champagne in your honor.

And love the new design! Jax just redid one of my dearest friend's site (www.RobinBielman.com) and it looks awesome!

Wynter Daniels said...

Love the new look! And congrats on the sale. That's awesome news.

December said...

Awesome news! YAAYY!

Tracy said...

A huge congratulations to you!

Terry Odell said...

So happy for you, Katie! Congrats.

Kaylea Cross said...

You're awesome, girlfriend! This is it, kid, the start of the big time for you :)

Jill Sorenson said...

Just saw this. Congrats!!