Monday, August 23, 2010

Contest Wins!

Even this dreary, rainy Monday can't take away my good mood! Over the weekend I found out that one of my manuscripts is a finalist in two contests. And I got the emails on the same day so it was doubly awesome :) The first is The Heart of the West Contest and the other is The Lone Star Writing Competition. I'm still basking in the goodness!


We never made it to the river/party boat this weekend. Way too dreary. But, we did manage to get a lot of stuff done around the house. It's finally starting to look like we live here. (I was slacking on hanging up pictures, etc.)


Now, it's back to the keyboard and time to write!

5 comments:

Kaylea Cross said...

Two contests? Awesome! Which MS was it? Inquiring minds want to know :)

Katie Reus said...

Deadly Obsession :)

Terry Odell said...

Congrats! Happy Dancing for you.

Terry
Terry's Place
Romance with a Twist--of Mystery

December said...

Ooh - congrats!

Say - I have a bunch of pictures to hang too!

Kaylea Cross said...

Ah, of course it was! Now it's suddenly all clear to me :)

What the hell is NY thinking? Or not thinking, as might be the case. I'm just saying, when this thing sells, it's gonna sell big time. That is all.