Friday, August 6, 2010

Gearing up for the Weekend!

This weekend promises to be busy! Saturday morning/afternoon is my local chapter meeting. I think we're going to get the recap from Nationals so I'm definitely going. Plus I get to see a lot of fabulous ladies! Then we've got a wedding Saturday night (still haven't figured out if they have an open bar or bar at all...cross your fingers they do). On Sunday we've got family stuff and the man has to finish up one of his final papers for this semester (which means I get to help proof read it). I have a feeling very little writing will be accomplished.


I'm looking forward to seeing some people on Saturday but I'm not a huge fan of weddings. (Is that weird??) The invitation for this one was a little odd too. There was no RSVP card or letter to send a response and no directions or even address to the event. Just the name of the place. When I tried Googling the name of the place, I could only find an address to a place w/ (apparently) the same name in another state! Oh well, I'm sure we'll figure it out.


Don't forget, Berkley Sensation author Elizabeth Jennings is still at Desert Island Keepers for the next couple days. Stop by if you get a chance!


Have a great weekend and if you head over to the DIK blog, good luck in entering her contest!

No comments: