Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tired Tuesday

Well, the man's reunion over the weekend was fun. I know he loved seeing all his old friends and I met a lot of nice people so overall, a great experience. Unfortunately I've been feeling under the weather since then so I'm laying low until I get over whatever 'this' is.


Just an fyi, I'm interviewing Elizabeth Jennings (AKA Lisa Marie Rice) at Desert Island Keepers on August 5-7. Shadows at Midnight, her release with Berkeley Sensation is out this month so she's chatting about that, romantic suspense, and she was kind enough to let me interview her! If you know me then you know what a huge fan I am of hers so I'm super excited to be hosting her! She's also giving away a copy of Pursuit which is a fab book on my keeper shelf.


Be sure to check out Desert Island Keepers later this week for a chance to check her out and for a chance to win a copy of her book.

1 comment:

Kaylea Cross said...

I didn't know LMR had another pen name! Geez, the things you find out in blogland.

Sorry you're not feeling well, but maybe it's the perfect excuse to hang out inside wtih your computer and get some writing done.