Monday, September 27, 2010

Gearing up for the Weekend

I know it's early but I'm getting ready for the weekend already! I'll be going to my first writing conference so I'm trying to get my pitch ready (thank you to the friends who've already helped me out!) and figure out what clothes I'm bringing. Currently my bed is covered with clothes. I pulled out skirts and cardigans I haven't worn in forever so they're going to be getting some good use. The man is at work so he has a surprise when he gets home, lol. Hopefully I'll narrow it down and clean up by then.


Just wanted to drop a note that the blog will probably be quiet until next week :)

5 comments:

Kaylea Cross said...

Ooh, another manic organizer. I knew I liked you :)

Have a great time this weekend. I still can't believe it's your first conference. How the heck did that happen?

Terry Odell said...

Enjoy - I just got back from the Writers' Police Academy and am already packing up for the Emerald City conference this weekend. I'm doing a presentation, so I'm trying to be VERY organized. Ha!

Terry
Terry's Place
Romance with a Twist--of Mystery

Pamela Cayne said...

Good luck at your conference! (Not that you're going to need it, being wonderfully talented and tremendously charismatic and all...)

Wynter Daniels said...

I know it's going to be great. Enjoy!

Jax Cassidy said...

Wish I was going this year. Hopefully I'll get to catch you at RWA in NY next year. Miss ya girlie!