Monday, September 20, 2010

A New Week

Yay! I'm officially done with edits for my Carina book. Well, at least the first round, lol. I've sent them to my editor and now I can breathe again. These were probably the most intense edits I've ever done so I'm excited to see what my editor thinks. Since that's all I've lived and breathed the last week, the man is definitely getting a home cooked meal with dessert and maybe some romantic candles tonight :)


I did take a break on Saturday and saw Resident Evil: Afterlife. It was just as good as I'd hoped! Usually movie series get worse as time goes on but these just keep getting better. Bring on more zombie killing heroines! There were a few things I wish had been expanded upon (like the crazy giant monster with nails sticking out of his skin who appeared out of nowhere and tried to kill them...who was he?) but it was quite entertaining. Anyone else see this movie? What did you think? After that ending they better make another one. Can't leave me hanging like that. :)


Today I'm playing catch up around the house and running errands so I'm off for now. Tell me how you spent your weekend!

1 comment:

Jax Cassidy said...

I don't know how you do it. I can't watch any kind of horror flicks, even if the action is awesome. I'm a bit squeamish. Congrats on finishing the edits! You are the most dedicated writer and disciplined editor I know. I think I'm starting to fall behind in that category. LOL