Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Funday!

On Friday I finished the fourth book in my Miami Scorcher series (with Ellora's Cave under my alter ego). Thanks to different projects this one took a seat on the back burner for the past few months but it's finally done. Sadly one of the few weekends I was free and clear of writing deadlines (self-imposed or otherwise) the man was stuck working on multiple papers for his finals. I was a geek and really loved school but now that I see him stressing I realize maybe I don't miss it as much as I thought. In a way it was good because I got caught up on some reading, got to read some chapters for a couple friends, (did not clean), and just got organized in general.


Today I get to start on edits for above said book and clean it up before sending it off to my new editor. My lovely editor with EC left so now I have a new one and that's usually a nerve wrecking experience but my CP works with her and loves her so I'm not as nervous as I'd normally be.


Btw, if anyone lives in the Central Florida area and is looking to get head shots or portraits or whatever, check out Jax Artistry. This site is only temporary but it showcases some pretty amazing work!

No comments: