Friday, November 5, 2010

On to the Weekend

Over the weekend I'm heading to Birmingham for Southern Magic's Reader's luncheon! Got my raffle basket and goodie bags for readers ready to go! I put them together last night and I must say, they're pretty cute :) Normally I don't like driving too far but I'm going up with Cynthia Eden and I get to meet a lot of really fabulous authors!


Hope everyone has a great weekend and I'd also like to say.... Happy Birthday to my sister!! I've been calling her all morning but she's not answering so my guess, she's sleeping in :) I know a lot of sisters have that rivalry thing going on but we're lucky in that we never had that. We're less than two years apart and best friends!! I only wish I was there to celebrate with her. At least she'll be visiting in a few weeks and I sent her a sweet gift...A box of smoking hot books!

1 comment:

Kaylea Cross said...

Have a great time and a safe trip :)