Saturday, November 13, 2010

Taking a Break

Due to deadlines I’m taking a little break from blogging through the holiday months. I’ll definitely be back in January and in February I’ve got a fun lineup of guest bloggers which I’ll be sure to post about beforehand. I’m just so stretched for time lately I had to find a place to cut back.


This isn’t to say I won’t do any blogging over the next couple months but I’m going to be pretty scarce here. I’ll still be blogging every other Friday under my alter ego at Naughty Author chicks and l’ll still be on twitter @katiereus and on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/katiereusauthor) if you want to find me there.


I know the picture has nothing to do with this post but the dog looks like mine (except my baby’s eyes are blue) and it’s super cute!

4 comments:

Pamela Cayne said...

I'm doing the exact same thing--good luck with your deadlines! Will see you on Twitter!

Katie Reus said...

I got the inspiration from you Pamela :) When I saw your blog post about taking a break I realized I had to cut back somewhere or I'd run myself ragged.

Kaylea Cross said...

Booooo! I get it though. I'll just have to bug you via email instead :)

Caryn Caldwell said...

Have fun over the holidays! They can get so busy sometimes, that it's the perfect time to take a break.

Oh, and I LOVED the dog picture. So cute.