Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Updates

Southern Magic's reader luncheon was so much fun! Thanks to Cynthia Eden the drive, which would have been blah, was a lot of fun and I got to meet the wonderful Naima Simone. I blog with her under my alter ego and she's even funnier in person! The luncheon was awesome, I met some really nice readers, and I even came home with a new bundle of books.


I forgot to mention last week that I sold my romantic suspense Deadly Obsession to my editor at Carina. (yay!) Those edits are a little ways off so I'm busy working on book #2 in my paranormal trilogy and I've officially passed the halfway mark. Normally I plot every few chapters as I go but I've actually plotted out the rest of the book. Now I just have to write it :)


What did everyone else do over the weekend?

3 comments:

December said...

It has to feel good to have a few projects in the pipeline!
Go YOU!

What DID I do this weekend? hmm... oh, I worked on my GH entry.

Kaylea Cross said...

Way to go! I love Deadly ;)

And congrats on the outline for book 2--it'll come together so easily now.

Shelley Munro said...

Congrats! It sounds as if you're really busy with writing at present.

I'm almost done with a sub and I'm about to dive into another historical to sub to Carina.