Friday, January 14, 2011

Fun Contest Very Soon!

Less than one month from now my first release from Carina Press will be out! Dangerous Secrets is a category length romantic suspense a little higher on the romance than suspense! To celebrate this release, starting on February 1st I'll be hosting guest authors until March 2nd.

Click on the cover for a bigger version of the banner. Feel free to save it and post it on your blog or wherever. If you'd like the html code let me know and I'll email it to you.

In about a week I'll be posting the exact dates these lovely authors will be blogging so you can mark your calendars. Most of them will be having a giveaway and on March 2nd I'll announce the grand prize winner (Nine West purse, Amazon gift card, and over a dozen print books by paranormal and romantic suspense authors)


** Open to all readers, 18 years or older, in US or Canada, who are legally allowed to participate in such a contest as allowed by their local laws. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. No purchase necessary. Grand prize winner drawn randomly by me via random.org. By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the contest sponsor. Void where prohibited. Winner will be notified via email and posted on my blog.**

No comments: