Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Free Book Wednesday from Carina!

Every Wednesday this month Carina Press is offering a FREE book!

For the link, click here.

Today I'm a guest at Caridad Pineiro's blog and sharing an excerpt from Dangerous Secrets, my recent Carina release. And on Friday I'll be blogging at Fresh Fiction.

While I won't be here Friday, new Harlequin Blaze author Meg Maguire will be guest blogging! If you've read her blog or follow her on twitter you'll know she's always entertaining.

And tomorrow Jill Sorenson will be here talking about Secrets and giving away a copy of Set the Dark on Fire. If you like romantic suspense but haven't tried her out, you definitely need to! Her stuff is very edgy and fast-paced and will leave you wanting more.

2 comments:

Cathy M said...

Thanks for the head's up,I love that Carina is giving us a chance to try a new author. Left a comment for you over at Caridad's blog.

Diane said...

Checked out your blog at Caridad's.