Monday, February 21, 2011

What Makes a Hero Hot?

I've been at the in-laws most of the weekend and without internet access. *Shudder* But now I'm back and have full access to my email, FB, etc. I don't really miss it when I'm gone and not on a deadline or anything but once I'm back I always feel like I've missed out on something (even though I almost usually never do).


Today I'm blogging about hot heroes at Romance Junkies! It's my first time blogging there so if you get a chance, feel free to stop by! I'm also giving away a copy of Dangerous Secrets :)


For those of you who actually have President's Day off, I hope you're enjoying your extra long weekend!

3 comments:

Diane said...

A Holiday here in Ontario too, and just taking it easy!

Jillian said...

I was off and *gasp* got a lot of writing done!

Cathy M said...

Great post over at RJ, Katie.