Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Writers Gone Wild

Thanks so far to everyone who has blogged with me these past couple weeks and for all the awesome commenters! I can't believe this blog party is half way over. If you don't know what I'm talking about, click here for the official rundown of the rules and prizes. (Or just click on the tab that says 30 Days of Danger & Secrets at the top left of this blog)

Today I'm blogging with Kaylea Cross at Writers Gone Wild about why I love being a writer. And there's also a giveaway! You might have a chance to win a copy of my recent release, Dangerous Secrets.

Since I'm at WGW today, fabulous military romance author Kaylea Cross will be blogging here tomorrow and she also has a fun giveaway! She'll be followed by some other amazing authors: Toni Anderson, Rebecca Zanetti, and Crystal Jordan. Hope to see you back here!

2 comments:

Cathy M said...

Hi Katie,

I am headed over now to take a peek at your blog post.

Diane said...

Have fun!