Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Grand Prize Winner!

I can’t believe 30 Days of Danger & Secrets is officially over! Thanks so much to all the authors who participated and to all the readers who stopped by to say hi! There were a lot of commenters so after compiling them all and using a random number generator, the Grand Prize winner is: Anne!

Anne, please contact me with your physical address at katiereus (@) yahoo .com (no spaces). Thanks again to everyone who stopped by these last 30 days! I hope to have another similar blog party in August and I'll post details closer to that time. Until then, I hope to see you here or on twitter!


If you're interested in reading more about the grand prize and official rules, please click here or visit the tab at the top left hand of the blog titled '30 days of danger & secrets' for complete information.

2 comments:

Cathy M said...

WTG Anne, congratulations. And thank Katie for a fun blog month. It was a blast and I added so many new books to my wish list.

Diane said...

Congratulations Anne!