Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Cover!


I just received my new cover for Deadly Obsession from Carina Press's art department and I love the tone. It definitely fits the story, which is a darker romantic suspense.

Still working on a ton of stuff and trying to get it all done before the baby gets here (9 weeks away!). I thought I'd be able to jump back into blogging but for the foreseeable future, this will just be an announcement blog. Later in August I've got some fun guest blog posts and giveaways lined up at other places, but I'll post about those much closer to the actual dates. So for now, I'll still be hanging out on twitter but only making announcements here!

COVER ART: Copyright © [2011] by Harlequin Enterprises Ltd. Cover Art used by arrangement with Harlequin Enterprises Ltd. All rights reserved ® and ™ are trademarks used by Harlequin Enterprises Ltd. or its affiliated companies, used under license.

3 comments:

Wynter Daniels said...

Awesome cover!

Terry Odell said...

Looks fantastic. I'm working on covers right now -- miss having an art department even when I didn't agree with their visions.

Terry
Terry's Place
Romance with a Twist--of Mystery

Diane said...

Nice...