Monday, October 3, 2011

Guest Blogging @ Cynthia Eden's Place

Well, my release day flew by me and I didn't forget exactly, I was just swamped this weekend. Gearing up for Halloween, my sister's visit this upcoming weekend and the start of my Monster Mash-Up blog party in a few days, (not to mention edits and writing) and I was a busy bee the past couple days.

Today the lovely Cynthia Eden, my soon-to-be ghost hunting buddy (details will follow!) is hosting me at her blog. So, if you want a chance to win a copy of Destined Mate, my recent release from Harlequin Nocturne Cravings, and want to learn about how I fell into writing in the paranormal genre, head on over there.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay, OK ~ now you've hooked me totally, and I've bought all your books that are available, lol ~ and requested the two that aren't for Kindle ~ and congrats on your first Mass Market release!! I can't wait to read it!!

Katie Reus said...

I freaking love your avatar! As in, I want to be her for Halloween this year! So awesome.

You've totally made my month with your sweet comments :) (Two of my books are actually out of print so that might be why they're not available on Kindle...If you see this message, email me please b/c I've got details for you)