Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Almost Thanksgiving

I can't believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving! That means this year is almost over which seems crazy. I have a lot to be thankful for this year, specifically my new sweet baby! He's four and a half months old and in the teething stage so that's been a fun, new challenge. ;) Since we're headed to the in-laws tomorrow I'm going to be a baking fool tonight. Sugar cookies, pumpkin spice cookies, lemon bars...yum! I'm also bringing a veggie tray. Gotta balance out all that sugar somehow ;)

If you want to tell me what you're thankful for, head on over to my facebook page (you have to 'like' me first) and leave a comment on the third link down. You should see where I'm giving away a copy of one of my books and all you have to do is tell me what you're thankful for!

And, another fabulous author Laura Wright (author of Mark of the Vampire series w/ Signet) is doing a double giveaway with Larissa Ione. For details, check out Laura's facebook page here! Wednesday is just full of fun goodness :)

Hope everyone has a happy, safe Thanksgiving tomorrow!

3 comments:

Chudney Thomas said...

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us in Orlando!

Katie Reus said...

Happy Thanksgiving Chudney! Miss you :)

Diane said...

Happy Thanksgiving!