Friday, November 11, 2011

Thank You Veterans

On this Veteran's Day I hope everyone takes a moment to remember all the men and women who have given up so much for this country and all those who are currently serving. People who put on those uniforms, regardless of branch, deserve the respect of everyone. As a (former) military wife I know how much military families sacrifice and I'm thankful every day to be married to such a wonderful, brave veteran.

I'd also like to wish Canadians a Happy Remembrance Day which I believe is basically the same thing. (Kaylea Cross, correct me if I'm wrong!) I love our neighbors to the north!

1 comment:

Kaylea Cross said...

We love you too! And yep, you got it right.

On Remembrance Day I always think back to my trip to the WWI battlefields in France and Belgium, where I picked and pressed my very own poppies I found growing in the cemeteries.

My thanks to you and your man for all the sacrifices you both made :)