Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Last Week of Blog Tour #alphainstinct

It's officially the last week of my Alpha Instinct blog tour! It's been a fun and exciting month but I'm glad it's coming to an end because I've got an April 1 deadline and will now be immersed in finishing that story for my Harlequin editor over the next few weeks. So if I'm a little scarce online the next month you know why.

For a list of my final blog tour stops, today I'll be at Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews, tomorrow I'll be at Book Chick City, Thursday I'll be at Books N Kisses and finally on Friday, I'll be ending my tour at Poisoned Rationality. If you haven't had a chance to win a copy of Alpha Instinct, I'll be giving away a book at each stop. Hopefully I'll see some of you at the blog stops!

And I hope everyone is having a good week so far! It's finally cleared up today which is a nice change from the torrential rain of the past few days. Fingers crossed it stays that way because sunny weather = park and beach time :)

No comments: