Friday, February 24, 2012

Werewolf Luvin' & Other Stuff

It's Friday! Another long week and I'm just as excited about this weekend as last! Remember how last Friday I mentioned my little man had discovered his walker? Well now he's officially crawling. There is no stopping this guy. I seriously think I lost about five pounds in the past couple days chasing after him. Technically he was crawling a little last weekend but it was only on his play mat. He's decided he's not afraid to move off the mat anymore and the entire house is his domain. It's pretty amazing to watch him discover so many new things.

Okay, next week is the last week of my blog tour! And today I'm at Grave Tells where 'The Captain' is interviewing me and my characters from Alpha Instinct. Or as she has called the interview: Werewolf Luvin' and Other Inappropriate Questions. It's a different kind of interview and pretty entertaining!

Hope you all have a great weekend! No big plans here, though I might take the baby to the beach if the sun actually decides to show its face tomorrow. ;)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Wait till he starts walking then you'll be chasing him.

Katie Reus said...

I believe it, Diane :)