Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Primal Possession has a cover! #moonshifterseries

Yay! Just got the go ahead from my editor that I can show my cover for Primal Possession, the second book in my Moon Shifter series. If you've read the first book, you know that the next one will feature Liam and December!

I've got to say I'm extremely pleased with it. The NAL art department is absolutely amazing. I can't find the artist's name (it's buried in one of my emails) but when I update my website later I'll try to add their name because I want to make sure they get credit for this fabulous work! Okay, enough rambling...here's the cover!

BTW, Primal Possession is available for pre-order from Barnes and Noble for less than $5! Paperback version only and it's only from B&N at this price. Here's the link if you haven't seen this yet!

10 comments:

Tracy said...

The cover Gods are definitely in your corner! That's a great one! Congrats!

Diane said...

Nice cover!!! And that purple really stands out.

Ursula Grey said...

Love everything about your cover! The artist did an amazing job.

Lexi said...

Another great cover, can't wait! Thanks for sharing!

Katie Reus said...

Thanks ladies! Gah, I'm just so excited about this cover, I can't stop looking at it :)

Shannon said...

OOOH!!! I just finished reading Alpha Instinct last night (posted a review just now.) I am so excited for the book. I just may pre-order, which I never do. The cover art is great. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Shannon said...

Heh. I just grabbed City of Secrets off of my book shelf to read and... Is it coincidence that the hero's last name is McIntyre?

Katie Reus said...

Hey Shannon! So glad you enjoyed Alpha Instinct...What's your email address? I want to drop you a line and couldn't find it via your blog :)

Shannon said...

Just sent you am email. And figured out how to add my email address to my profile!

Kaylea Cross said...

It totally looks like December! She looks sassy :)

Congrats, hon.