Friday, April 27, 2012

Primal Possession Virtual Signing!

Exciting news! For the release of Primal Possession, my second book in the Moon Shifter series, I'm doing my first ever virtual signing. And this is open internationally! I'll be ordering books from my local book store, autographing and personalizing them, and mailing them out to those who have ordered on September 4, 2012 (or more likely a couple days early). The virtual signing is live and will be open until August 1, 2012 to the first 300 people. Complete details and instructions on how to order can be found here.

If you have any questions about the virtual signing that you can't find in the instructions, feel free to contact me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Mine will be spent at the zoo and aquarium. No work for me this weekend (well, maybe I'll sneak in some on Sunday night) ;)



1 comment:

Caryn Caldwell said...

Wow! That's so exciting! Congratulations!