Friday, May 25, 2012

New Cover + New Sale!

Happy Friday! It's definitely time for some updates! I just received the new cover for Lover's Instinct, book 1.5 in the Moon Shifter series. It's releasing in August, the month before Primal Possession and if you read my stuff, you know how much I love novellas. This is an intense story and I'm so excited about it.

Lover's Instinct blurb:
Lupine shifter Nikan Lawless has it bad for Esperanze Cordona, the sweet and curvy woman who only views him as a friend. But when Nikan is assigned to act as Esperanze’s bodyguard during a weekend education conference, he knows it’s the perfect opportunity to seduce her off her feet—away from the pack.

To put his plan into motion Nikan cancels one of their hotel rooms, giving them time to get to know one another in a whole different way. But when a man from Esperanze’s past shows up in need of help, Nikan must shield her from a group of dangerous rogue shifters, all while trying to prove that they’re destined to be mates.

IN SALES NEWS!! I signed with NAL/Signet for two more books in the Moon Shifter series. Both books are untitled as of yet but I can tell you that in book 4 the two main characters will be Erin and sexy, brooding Noah. More details will follow soon ;)

5 comments:

Laura Kaye said...

Huge congrats, Katie! Both are very exciting! Woot!

June M. said...

I love ALPHA INSTINCT and can't wait for more of this series! So glad to hear that you have signed for two more books already. I will definitely be buying them.

Kaylea Cross said...

Woo hoo! So excited for you, sweetie. Gah, I can't wait for everyone to meet the enforcer...

Diane said...

Wonderful news!!!
Is Lover's Instinct on sale now?

Katie Reus said...

Thanks everyone!! I'm very excited :)

Not yet, Diane :) It's releasing on August 7 so soon!