Tuesday, August 14, 2012

3 Book Deal - New romantic suspense series!

If you follow me on facebook then you might already know this, but very recently I signed a three book deal with NAL/Signet (Penguin) for a new romantic suspense series that I'm very excited about! This new series features NSA agents and lots of danger and romance. In the first book, tentatively titled TARGETED, a woman finds herself thrust into an international conspiracy after a surprising betrayal and running from trained killers with a (very) sexy, dangerous stranger as they try to stop terrorists from unleashing a deadly virus.

For now those are the only details I can give, but when I have more (like potential release dates) I'll be posting!

4 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Congratulations, Katie. Awesome news.

Sandy said...

Congratulations Katie...looking forward to your new series.

sandy@thereadingcafe.com

Caryn Caldwell said...

That's fantastic! Congratulations!

Katie Reus said...

Thanks so much ladies! :)