Monday, August 27, 2012

Cover Love - A Jaguar's Kiss #Harlequin #Cravings

Got my cover for A Jaguar's Kiss, which is releasing October 1, 2012 from Harlequin! This is my third Nocturne Cravings cover and I love it!

A Jaguar's Kiss Description:

Owen Wright, alpha of his wolf pack, hasn’t seen jaguar shifter Gabriela Segura in nearly ten years. She was his first love—until he did something to drive her away just as their relationship was heating up. Now Gabriela has returned to Montana, and his craving for her is stronger than ever….

But a recent string of brutal attacks on humans have the wolves suspicious of the jaguars, threatening the tenuous peace between the packs. Before he can claim Gabriela as his mate, they must join forces to prove her family’s innocence and track down the true predator.

Hope everyone is having a safe week! I'm busy preparing for the touchdown of Tropical Storm soon-to-be Hurricane Isaac. Our house looks like we're preparing for a zombie apocalypse. 

3 comments:

Diane said...

I'll put it on my wish list right now.

Tina B said...

Love the cover and the blurb! :)
Look forward to reading it.

Katie Reus said...

Thanks Diane and Tina :)