Monday, October 1, 2012

Release Day - A Jaguar's Kiss @HarlequinBooks #pnr #romance

I'm so happy to announce that A Jaguar's Kiss is officially out today! I swear, release day never gets old! Every time I see this cover I smile. The art department did an amazing job and I think they perfectly conveyed the setting and tone for this story. I'm all about themes in romance and this one is a friends-to-lovers/reunited lovers (with a side of paranormal goodness). One of my faves! So, what's it about?

Owen Wright, alpha of his wolf pack, hasn’t seen jaguar shifter Gabriela Segura in nearly ten years. She was his first love—until he did something to drive her away just as their relationship was heating up. Now Gabriela has returned to Montana, and his craving for her is stronger than ever….

But a recent string of brutal attacks on humans have the wolves suspicious of the jaguars, threatening the tenuous peace between the packs. Before he can claim Gabriela as his mate, they must join forces to prove her family’s innocence and track down the true predator.

Available for purchase: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books on Board, eHarlequin and Mills & Boon UK

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

June M. said...

Happy release day!!!

I love friends to lovers and second chance at love stories. Plus paranormal stories are my faves! I will definitely be buying this book :)

Hope you have a great success with this book!

Diane said...

It's going to be tough to start but worth it afterward for sure, wolf and jaguar!!!

Phaedra Seabolt said...

OOoo! Looks good!