Thursday, April 18, 2013

Breaking Her Rules is a USA Today Bestseller!

I owe a huge thanks to all my readers! Breaking Her Rules hit the USA Today Bestseller list this week! Thank you guys so much for reading my books. So many of you helped spread the word about its release last week and I appreciate it so incredibly much.

I’ve received many emails asking if this series is continuing and the answer is YES! I’m planning on at least two more stories in the Red Stone Security series this year and more next year.

Again, thank you for reading!

5 comments:

Herding Cats - Burning Soup said...

What amazing news Katie!! Congratulations! That's just wonderful and totally squeal worthy :) And yay for 2 more books!

~Anna
herding cats & burning soup

Amy said...

Congratulations, Katie! Very well deserved. :)

azteclady said...

Bravo, well done!

Nafiysa Khabir said...

The book was great When is Vincent's story coming out

Katie Reus said...

Thanks ladies! Nafiysa, I"m aiming to get his story out after the summer, so hopefully September-ish :)