Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dark Nights, Dangerous Men - Coming Soon!


 
Hey all! I’ve got a fun new announcement! On May 20, 2013 Dark Nights, Dangerous Men will be releasing! What is that you ask? The cover to the left is a big hint ;) Five other authors and I are combining our ‘first’ six indie stories into one awesome bundle and when it first releases it will be on sale for 99 cents! That's right, six stories for 99 cents! (I’ll post links when it releases).

My ‘first’ will be No One to Trust, the first story in my Red Stone Security series. The other fabulous contributing authors are: Elisabeth Naughton with Stolen Fury, Cynthia Eden with Bound by Blood, Alexandra Ivy with Raphael, Laura Wright with Parish and Joan Swan with Intimate Enemies.

Links and more details on our second collaboration (which will be all NEW stories) coming soon!

No comments: