Saturday, January 25, 2014

Avenger's Heat Blog Tour & FB party info

This month and next I've got an Avenger's Heat blog tour going on and a FB release party scheduled! Here are the deets for both...

Avenger's Heat Facebook party:

Join NY Times Bestselling Author Katie Reus on Tuesday, February 4th from 9am – 4pm CST (10am - 5pm EST), to celebrate the release of the newest addition of the Moon Shifter series: AVENGER’S HEAT! If you’re a fan of paranormal romance, or the Moon Shifter series, this is a party you don’t want to miss! Join Katie for a day filled with fun, teasers, and, of course, giveaways, here on this Facebook Event wall.

Direct LINK: https://www.facebook.com/events/609240545798011/?ref=22


For the blog tour, my publisher is giving away a print copy of Avenger's Heat at each stop to one random winner (US only). There's also a $25 Amazon gift certificate open internationally. Blog tour lineup:

1/21: Book Whore
1/29: That’s What I’m Talking About  ~*~  Ms. Romantic Reads

For more details on the blog tour, visit Lit Connect's landing page. It's got all the details you could possibly want! Direct LINK: http://events.litconnect.com/avengers-heat-by-katie-reus/

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh no. Tuesdays are the only days during the week that I work and it's from 8-5pst. :( Maybe I can catch it on my short lunch break. I LOVE the Moon Shifters series. Really bummed I will miss the party.
Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous