Monday, December 22, 2014

99 Cent Sale & a FREE read!



I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday season! To celebrate the end of 2014 I’ve done a couple price drops (for a very limited time)!

The Red Stone Security box set 3 is on sale for 99 cents for the next couple weeks! This box set includes books 7-9 in the series: Protecting His Witness, Sinful Seduction & Under His Protection.

Retail links:

And if you haven’t started my Red Stone Security series now is the time because No One to Trust, the first book is FREE at the following retailers:

Links:


Thank you all for a wonderful 2014! I looked back over the year and realized that (not including any box sets) I had 10 new releases this year and my calculated word count for 2014 is over 535,000 words! That’s a whole lot of words (many of which you’ll see with next year’s new releases)!

Happy reading!
Katie

No comments: