- In January I released the third book in my relatively new Redemption Harbor series. Dangerous Witness launched January off right when it hit the USA Today bestsellers list (thank you guys!).
- March release - Guardian of Darkness, a book I'd had on the back burner for a year and am so excited found it's way into your hands!
- May release - Innocent Target (Redemption Harbor, #4), also a USA Today bestseller!
- July release - Wolf's Mate, a fun little novella in my Crescent Moon series
- September release - Hunting Danger (Redemption Harbor, #5), USA Today bestseller!
- October release - Sentinel of Darkness, a novella in my Darkness series
- November release - A Very Dragon Christmas, a novella written specially for readers of the Darkness series (cannot be read as a stand-alone).
O'Connor Family series collection - this isn't a new release but a compilation of my O'Connor family novellas. Since it hit the USA Today bestsellers list in 2018 I wanted to give it a little shout out as well. I absolutely love this world where it's Christmas year round so if you love the holidays too, this collection is for you.
Resurrection (Redemption Harbor, #1 which released in 2017) also had a great year as far as finaling and winning different contests. Finaling in contests is always fun but for this book it means so much to me. I took a risk in releasing this series on my own and with the type of heroine as the lead (if you've read Skye, you'll know what a badass she is). So the fact that she's so well-received means even more!
· placed third in the New England Reader’s Choice Contest (romantic suspense category)
· is a finalist in the HOLT Medallion contest (romantic suspense)
· is a finalist in the National Readers’ Choice Awards (romantic suspense)
· is a finalist in the Georgia RWA Maggie contest (rom suspense)
· is a finalist in the RWA NYC’s When Sparks Fly contest
· is a winner in the Book Buyer’s Best Contest (OCC Chapter)
As you can see, 2018 was quite a busy year for me professionally (ha, and personally) and I'd like to thank you guys for such a great year. Though thank you doesn't seem like enough! I've already got 2 books completed for 2019 and 3 more on top of that scheduled so you can look forward to more books from me soon. (I'll post those updates soon as well).
Happy New Year!