Friday, December 20, 2019

2019 End of the Year Recap


Once again I was a bit of a slacker with monthly updates so I’m going to recap 2019 now instead! It’s hard to believe 2019 is almost over, and looking back I don’t know where the year went.

This year I wrapped up my Redemption Harbor series with Chasing Vengeance AND I kicked off my Endgame trilogy with Bishop’s Knight. These have been two of my favorite series to date and I’m so glad you guys are enjoying them. Below I’m listing each book along with each release month in case you missed something. I hit the USA Today bestseller list three times this year (I think!) and had some of books translated into French so keep reading for a list of those books as well.


Covert Games – January 2019
Jaguar’s Mate – February 2019
Chasing Vengeance – April 2019
Darkness Rising – June 2019
Bishop’s Knight – July 2019
Dark Memento – September 2019
Bishop’s Queen – October 2019
Chosen Mate – November 2019

Books translated into French: my O’Connor family series and Sin City Series (the Serafina). I’m also in the process of having my Endgame trilogy translated and as of right now only Bishop’s Knight is available. But the others will be coming soon.



La Trilogie Bishop

Forthcoming
Échec double
Échec et mat

Some of my books also finaled or took first place in some contests which is always such an awesome feeling.

* Hunting Danger is a finalist in the HOLT Medallion contest (romantic suspense)
* Hunting Danger took second place in the RWA NYC When Sparks Fly contest
* Guardian of Darkness is a finalist in FCRW’s National Excellence in Romance contest
* Guardian of Darkness placed third in the Georgia RWA Maggie contest (paranormal)
* Guardian of Darkness is a finalist in FF&P’s Prism Contest (paranormal)
* Guardian of Darkness is a finalist in The Beverly contest (paranormal)
* Guardian of Darkness is the winner in the RWA NYC When Sparks Fly contest (paranormal)
* Sentinel of Darkness is the winner in The Beverly contest (novella)
* Sentinel of Darkness is the winner in FF&P’s Prism Contest (novella)
* Sentinel of Darkness placed first in OCC RWA Book Buyers Best contest
* Wolf’s Mate is a finalist in FF&P’s Prism Contest (novella)

Just like 2018 it seems as if 2019 was just as busy! I’m incredibly grateful for such another wonderful professional year. Thank you all for reading my books and talking about them! I hope 2020 will be another year filled with books! I’ve already got two books scheduled but be on the lookout for more. If you want release updates make sure to check out the COMING SOON section on my website.

No comments: